Google Ads

Friday, January 4, 2008

Reluctant reader Books Just Got Cheaper

As one of my last actions before I take a week off for a medical procedure, I have programed our new online catalog site http://www.grreatbooks.com/ to provide a 15% discount on most of the books we are recommending. That is also true for many of the books in our distributor's 2,000,000 title database. We made the decision to do this as a way to compete against the big corporations. We hope this makes acquiring a library for your children and yourselves just a little bit easier.

I'll be back in a week, just in time to put together our first reluctant reader newsletter. If you would like to be on our mailing list, go to our catalog pages. I have not automated the process yet, so I will send you our free special report on gifted and reluctant readers when I get back. Thanks for understanding. I'm a one-man band here with no webmaster other than myself, but I'll eventually build in all the bells and whistles.

No comments: